We haven’t disappeared with the First Ones!

We have a big backlog of recorded episodes that Summer is editing. Thanks for your patience as we work through all this.

Comments

1. Petter Hansen says

Ahhhh, I soooo love my luck:( Getting ready to listen in.. Stacking up with something to eat.. And no show.. *sob* Ohhh well…

2. Gary The Great says

Now I know how they felt when Babylon 4 disappeared the first time.

3. So, how will you feel after I get through the backlog and 3-4-5 backdated episodes show up almost all at the same time… kinda like when Babylon 4 reappeared?

I’ve also got to find a way to add in the audio from the beginning of either Show 248 or 249 to the video, because it’s missing from the video.

• I am so glad that everything is okay with you guys. I was getting concerned.

As for the Babylon 4 reference, as long as the new episodes don’t blink out and stay away we will be happy to see and hear them when they arrive: – )

4. Glad to hear it! We miss you!

5. When was the last podcast recorded? The live feed shows only shows up to the Sept. 14 podcast.

6. Show 253 was recorded on Oct 5, and as far as I know, all of those episodes were live streamed, and recorded.

Yes, I’m way behind on editing and posting a lot of shows, not just the ones here.

7. No boom today …. *grin*

8. Bill from Philly says

Summer – thanks for your hard work. It’s not in vain & is greatly appreciated. I find it very hard to stream the videos at work. Therefore, I’ve only seen one episode since August. I get grumpy w.out my weekly dose of the B5podcast! Hopefully things come around! Thanks!

9. I was able to see and hear the recorded live feed from last night’s podcast (10/26), but there still is no listings of shows between 9/14 and 10/26. I like listening to the rawness of the live feed so it doesn’t affect me by not having any of the finished podcasts from the last few recordings posted yet.

How many shows were recorded in the given timeframe (you already mentioned 10/5) and what were the subjects? I do like not having any comments anymore from Mike since I stopped listening to Slice of Sci-Fi due to him and his attitude about what is “good” and what isn’t. So the Babylon podcast is the only podcast I bother to listen to anymore and are afraid it is slowly dying. πŸ™

I really like Summer’s and Tim’s style of podcasting and would hate to not hear them at least once a month for the next year or more. Maybe by the end of 2012, there will be a new project in the B5 universe. One can only hope. πŸ™‚

10. Thanks Bill, Rob… we appreciate hearing that our thoughts, rants and geekery are appreciated by y’all πŸ™‚

I believe there are 6-7 recorded shows that haven’t been posted yet, and for the most part, we’ve been talking about the unproduced Crusade scripts that can be found in the most recent Crusade scriptbooks.

I really am going to get one or two of those out this weekend. I’ve just been swamped with work, work, and working on some issues the FarPoint Media webserver decided it needed to have.

Tim says I should just ask, and delegate editing to him, but he doesn’t realize that I just may take him up on that offer πŸ˜‰

11. Jhonny from Uppsala/Satai says

Oh, thats shiny news!
    You have been missed guys and it’s great to have you back. You are appreciated indeed πŸ™‚

12. Tom From Maine says

Ummm…..it’s kinda quiet…..chirp, chirp, chirp…….you guys com in’ back?

• Neil Ottenstein says

There was live feed last week and there is supposed to be live feed tonight. So, more show pages should be rolling in soon.