What’s Your Favorite Babylon Podcast Quotable?

It’s taken longer than anticipated, but the random Babylon Podcast quotes are back in action (see the top of the sidebar).

Thing is, there isn’t a hearty collection of our one-liners, outtakes and gaffes just yet.

That’s where you come in. If you have a favorite funny or WTF line from an episode that any of us have uttered, send it in, along with what episode it was in (if you recall it), and we’ll get it added to the list!

Comments

1. Gary_TheGreat says:

I got nothin ‘ – Often Summer brooks tag line

2. Joe said if the show goes on I’m frozen! – Jason Carter

3. Help I’m being attacked by a duck – Jeffrey Willerth

4. When you’re hungry, you’re hungry – Snackman

5. I got nothin’ – Summer Brooks

6. Hey, I got the duck and Snackman in there, already! Check out the top right sidebar, just above the social icons πŸ™‚

7. Kurt_eh says:

My favourite Summer moment isn’t from Babcast at all: “Oooh, a butterfly!”

• Wrong flittery creature!

I don’t even recall the sentence beforehand, but the correct quote is “Oooh! Hummingbird!”

I should go look up which show that’s from and link it, just because there are newer listeners who don’t believe I actually did that πŸ™‚

8. Kurt_eh says:

Honorable mention to Tim’s (paraphrased) “Blah blah blah, Lensmen! Blah blah.”

9. Kurt_eh says:

Oh, and as a citizen of Canada, I’m partial to “we have a metric buttload of…”

10. Father Beast says:

I always remember Claudia Christian screaming “F*** YOU!” during her interview, but I imagine that doesn’t get a lot of replay. It was shortly followed by “I had my hand on Richard’s crotch, Richard had his hand on Andrea’s crotch…”

I am also partial to a totally flummoxed Summer saying at the end, “Jump through the gate”

11. Satai (with Punsch) says:

There are tons of great quotes in the shows past. I recently started to re-listen to the first year shows and some of them are hilarious πŸ™‚

12. I know! The big hurdle is I don’t have the time to go back and listen to grab them all… I know there was a hilarious one from Carrie Dobro’s first interview, about get out the knives and people having to smoke a cigarette when she was done, but I just haven’t had the time to go get it right.

Thus me begging you guys to do some grunt work, including letting me know which show πŸ˜‰

13. Satai (with Punsch) says:

Summer, I have e-mailed you a buch of quotes. Many of them are probably to long for the quote thingy, but they are still great and some are just interesting things from different interviews. If they are of any use I have another bunch from about ten early episodes.

14. Satai (with Punsch) says:

My new favorite:
    A bunch of people dressed as Minbari got me drunk and I can’t remember what happened next …
    Summer. Episode #20

• Wait, you sure that was me? That had to have been Sandy… I don’t remember ever drinking with Minbari, unless…

oh, they’re good.

• Satai (with Punsch) says:

And we all know what happens to Minbari who tastes alcohol …

• Satai (with Punsch) says:

The “Minbari got me drunk” quote is actually you Summer, at 00:17:41, though taken a wee bit out of context. But it is much funnier that way
        πŸ˜‰

15. Satai (with Punsch) says:

A new bunch of quotes is on the way Summer. Including Pat Tallmans “I was counselor cleavage on our show.”

16. beavinator says:

I can’t remember the exact wording of the quote, nor the name of the guy who said it, but the bit where the guy who was in the Kosh suit before Jeffrey referred to the suit as the “fart bong” needs to be on here. πŸ™‚

Also, the thing about the “Gary Council” would be good.